Usborne Consultants receive great perks!
- Build a Home Business that can work around your schedule and include your family!
- Help promote literacy by providing books kids love to read!
- Your kids will see how much you value books and literacy!
- Get books at wholesale, 25% off retail with an $100 order, or earn commission starting with your very first sale.
- Earn free books & cash bonuses with the “Write Your Own Success Story” program.
- Earn monthly sales bonus, in addition to your commission.
- Be eligible for travel contests. Our family has enjoyed the Usborne trips to Hawaii and Rome! Want to go on these trips? You can do this & I can help!
- Great New Consultant Specials! – You can give Double Free Books during your first 12 weeks as a Consultant!
- Build a group as a Team Leader! Earn up to 8% override on your group’s sales PLUS on your personal sales, in addition to your 17-25% commission and sales bonuses and grow toward financial security! I can help you with the 3 Month Push to become a Leader.
- You may share this advantage with others working toward your Team Leader promotion. What fun to make friends and work together!
- No territories or quotas.
- Set your own hours.
- Place orders anytime.
- You may do Facebook parties, home shows, book looks, catalog shows, internet sales, E-shows, booths, educational events, community fairs, as well as book fairs for preschools, child care centers, fundraisers and matching grants. The variety of markets provides loads of opportunity.
- Excellent ongoing support – we are part of one of the strongest groups in the country. In addition to a toll-free phone number to reach me, Facebook team groups and online chats, Facebook trainings, texting and email, youtube trainings, and online training resources will help walk you through steps to success.
- Give your hostesses LOTS of free books! Usborne Books provides these & has one of the most generous hostess programs in the Direct Selling Association.
- Sales Requirements? None – ever! There are incentives to do well; bonuses and specials all along the way. The potential is as wide as the market for children across the USA!
What is the worst that may happen? – You get great books at a big discount. What is the best that can happen? – You’ll get books for your family & friends, earn income to support your family, make new friends who value kids and education, self-satisfaction from meeting goals, earn trips, receive awards and recognition, etc.! What have you got to lose? Why not give yourself the opportunity to succeed and promote literacy at the same time?