Literacy for a Lifetime – a 50% Matching Grant Program
Use grant funds to purchase books through Usborne Books & More, and receive 50% more in additional books of your choice. Over 1,800 Usborne & Kane/Miller titles to choose from for infants through high school age!
The grant recipient has full control over selections from the full EDC product line for both purchase and match titles. The full line of Usborne and Kane/Miller books are available through this program.
A Literacy for a Lifetime matching grant is an excellent way to expand your library collection, build a leveled book room, or provide supplemental classroom materials.
The following are some examples of qualifying grants:
- State and Federal grants
- Title I Grants to Local Educational Agencies
- Literacy through School Libraries
- Migrant Education
- Even Start/Head Start
- Special Education Preschool Grants
- Small, Rural School Achievement Program
- Education for Homeless Children and Youth
- Twenty-First Century Community Learning Centers
- Reading First
- Early Reading First
- Striving Readers
- Corporate donations or grants
- Foundation grants
- PTA/PTSA grants
- Individual donations
For more information on this generous program, email Cathy to help with your LFL grant match.