Literacy for a Lifetime – a 50% Matching Grant Program
Use grant funds to purchase books through Usborne Books & More, and receive 50% more in additional books of your choice. Over 2,000 Usborne & Kane/Miller titles to choose from for infants through high school age!
Grant recipients have full control over selections from the full EDC product line for both purchase and match titles. A Literacy for a Lifetime matching grant is an excellent way to expand your library collection, build a leveled book room, or provide supplemental classroom materials.
The following are some examples of qualifying grants:
- State and Federal grants
- Title I Grants to Local Educational Agencies
- Literacy through School Libraries
- Migrant Education
- Even Start/Head Start
- Special Education Preschool Grants
- Small, Rural School Achievement Program
- Education for Homeless Children and Youth
- Twenty-First Century Community Learning Centers
- Reading First
- Early Reading First
- Striving Readers
- Corporate donations or grants
- Foundation grants
- PTA/PTSA grants
- Individual donations
For more information on this generous program, email Cathy to help with your LFL grant match.